Information needed: trans people in the UK with NHS care and a GRC 

This one’s a long shot, but if you’ve got your diagnosis from a GIC and you’ve applied for a Gender Recognition Certificate then a researcher in the Cabinet Office working on would like to hear from you. It’s proper anonymised research with consent, and they’re OK - this isn’t the EHRC or anything connected with them. DM me for details. Boosts encouraged

· · Web · 0 · 41 · 6
Sign in to participate in the conversation

A fire is burning in Bird Spirit Land.